Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘Armenian Community and Church Council of Great Britain’s’ herein after called ‘ACCC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 46207, London W5 1XX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document other than your own without the ACCC’s prior written consent.
- You may not write defamatory, insidious or any other comments about the Armenian Apostolic Church, the ACCC and its committees or other organisations linked to our website or not that may cause liable or deemed harmful. The ACCC reserves the right to alter, amend, edit or remove such contents that it considers inappropriate under these terms.
- Only informative contents and materials relevant to your organisation with a link to your organisation’s specific website will be uploaded.
- The Community Events Calendar is for informative purposes and to announce events organised by the ACCC and by organisations linked to the website.
- You agree to make every effort to avoid a clash of similar events with other organisations that have been already uploaded in the Community events calendar.
- A clash of events will not be blocked or prevented, however, the ACCC encourages that were possible for the organisations to agree mutually and independently to reschedule respective events.
- The ACCC may arbitrate a clash in the event’s calendar when it is asked to do so by all parties concerned.
- It is the linked organisations responsibility to provide information on events. Only electronic flyers in GIF or JPEG format provided by the relevant linked organisation(s) will be added to the “Featured Events” banner.
- Flyers must not contain any form or nudity or defametry remarks. The ACCC reserves the right not to upload flyers that it may consider unsuitable.
- Organisations wishing to have a page within the ACCC website or have a direct or indirect link(s) tot heir own independent website(s) must meet a minimum criteria of holding at least one event in the United Kingdom promoting Armenian culture, music, history, heritage, education and sports in a 12 month calander period.
- Religeous organisations and Churches must be registered with the Holy See of Etchmiadzin in Armenia to qualify for a link and a page within the website.
Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.